A little about me

Nick Fox nickj.fox at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 03:56:14 GMT 2009

Great to see some activity on this list after several months of none.

A quick bit about me. I am Nick Fox. I own Fox Media Systems, LLC (
www.foxmediasystems.com ) based in Des Moines. Currently the business
venture is in the startup phase. The Business is Focused in Linux products.
I have been involved with some form of Linux or another for over 5 years
now. For the last 2 or so, I have become a core developer on the Mythbuntu
Project ( www.mythbuntu.org ). If you have not heard of the project yet
please feel free to check out the site, and even download a copy,. or if you
are running Ubuntu already, you can install directly from our website.

I have a great intrest in getting a LoCo for Iowa. I have some pretty strong
business contacts in the Des Moines area including a local ISP. I cannot
make any hard commitments at this time but if some more people come forward
and would like to help get things going I can look into further investing
time and resources towards things the LoCo might need.

Great to hear from everyone, hope there are more out there yet!

-Nick