Please use message board.

Dave Kemper dave at davekemper.com
Sun Jan 4 01:13:56 GMT 2009

Thanks for your quick replies.

I would suggest using the message board so everyone is online with what
everyone elses conversations. I received replies from:
Karns, Patrick, John, and Dylan from there personal email addresses.

Do the messages sent from this message board use the senders return
address or the message board address, which it should be? I sent the
original message through the message board. The messages I received from
each of you came with your return addresses.

Anyway, just little things but essential to get messages flowing through
the message board to build up the board.

Are there any Ubuntu or Linux user groups in Iowa that are active. There
use to be one LUG a couple years ago in Cedar Rapids but I think it
evaporated. I'm here to help get things rolling.

Dave K.