Is there anyone out there?

Sather, Dylan J satherdy at Grinnell.EDU
Sun Jan 4 00:34:18 GMT 2009

I'd definitely be down for helping. I go to Grinnell College (midway between Des Moines and Iowa City), and I wouldn't mind commuting to Cedar Rapids for meetings, install fests, etc. . For its size, Grinnell supports a relatively healthy Linux community; I know a few more Ubuntu users who may be also be willing to help foster an Iowa user group. Anyone else interested?

Cheers,
Dylan
From: ubuntu-us-ia-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com [ubuntu-us-ia-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Dave Kemper [dave at davekemper.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 5:50 PM
To: ubuntu-us-ia at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Is there anyone out there?

Hi,

I did a lot of digging to come up with a list for Ubuntu in the Cedar
Rapids, Iowa region. Not easy to find. It appears that the list is
inactive. Is there interest in making this list active and creating an
Ubuntu Users Group in Iowa?

Let me know. I would be happy to work if there are others interested in
the same.

Dave K.