Team Updates

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:48:42 BST 2008

Hello everyone,

The next face to face meeting is coming around, and we are looking for a new
location.   This time, we are looking at the western portion of the state,
and we are looking for suggestions, and even more importantly how many of
you would like to come to such an event in that portion of the state.

Also coming up is the next IRC meeting, tomorrow at 8pm.  We will be
discussing upcoming events and other loco stuff.  Everyone is welcome, so
drop on by! (if you need help connecting or have questions, feel free to
ask!)

Thanks,

Jon Reagan
Team Coordinator