[ubuntu-florida] Ubuntu Global Jam - Florida Style

Jesús Ernesto Aneiros Sosa jesus.aneiros at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:04:49 GMT 2010

Hi Dan,

Forgive my ignorance, I'm relative new to the Ubuntu's way: what do I have
to do to help? Is this something virtual or do we have to meet in some
place?

Thanks.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Dan Trevino <dantrevino at gmail.com> wrote:

> A couple of weekends a year, the Ubuntu Local Community Teams take the
> opportunity to get together worldwide and make a focused contribution back
> to Ubuntu.
>
>  Sometimes that means learning.
> Sometimes it means focusing on a particular task.
> It always means fun.
>
> Well... at least for me.
>
> The next Ubuntu Global Jam is scheduled the weekend of March 26-28th.
>  Ideally we'd like to have several Jams going on statewide, so we need your
> help.  We need volunteers to organize bug, documentation, testing,
> upgrade, translation, packaging, or other "Jams".
>
> You do not need to be an expert to help us organize, and we'll help you
> find an expert to lead the effort, if necessary.
>
> I've set up a "sign-up" page here [1].
>
> If you think you'd like to help organize, or if you'd like to see something
> in your particular area, please let us know!
>
> Dan
> ---
> Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/GlobalJam201003

Jesus Aneiros Sosa
Debian GNU/Linux User #190716 en http://counter.li.org
perl -e '$_=pack(c5,0105,0107,0123,0132,(1<<3)+2);y[A-Z][N-ZA-M];print;'
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3A99541C
PK fingerprint: ABAF EA38 EFAD 9242 4987  EAEA 935A 39B0 3A99 541C