[ubuntu-florida] Ubuntu Global Jam - Florida Style

Dan Trevino dantrevino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:09:14 GMT 2010

A couple of weekends a year, the Ubuntu Local Community Teams take the
opportunity to get together worldwide and make a focused contribution back
to Ubuntu.

Sometimes that means learning.
Sometimes it means focusing on a particular task.
It always means fun.

Well... at least for me.

The next Ubuntu Global Jam is scheduled the weekend of March 26-28th.
 Ideally we'd like to have several Jams going on statewide, so we need your
help.  We need volunteers to organize bug, documentation, testing, upgrade,
translation, packaging, or other "Jams".

You do not need to be an expert to help us organize, and we'll help you find
an expert to lead the effort, if necessary.

I've set up a "sign-up" page here [1].

If you think you'd like to help organize, or if you'd like to see something
in your particular area, please let us know!

Dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/GlobalJam201003