[ubuntu-florida] Rockledge Florida Team Jaunty Release Party

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 24 02:50:09 BST 2009

Team,

Lupine sent the following out to a group of friends at work, and we thought
what a great opportunity for
a LoCo get together as well! Please see below for further details.

Thanks for your time,

Chris Crisafulli
itnet7

We will be having a Geek Party this Friday night Jun 26th....from 6:00 pm
until......

* We will be installing and configuring Unbuntu Linux on any device you
bring (laptop or desktop or virtual).

* We will be installing Open Source and Free games on Ubuntu Linux

* We will be playing Open Source and Free games on Ubuntu

* We will be playing Wii
(Tennis, Baseball, Boxing, MarioKart...anything multiplayer, bring a
game if ya want)

* We will be answering any and all questions about Linux, Open Source or
Development

* We will be drinking....a lot (which means, bring some beer, soda, or
whatever)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/JauntyReleaseParties#Melbourne/Rockledge

If you are able to make it please add your name to the list of attendees.

Lupine's house is located off of Fiske Blvd. in Rockledge across the stree
from Heath First Business Center, in a development called Phillips
Landing....When you enter the development take your first
right, and his house is the 4th house on the right.
1430 Bridgeport Circle, Rockledge 32955

Call me directly if you have any questions, 321-626-6832

Hope to see you there!
-Lupine

P.S.  This is an open invitation, so please bring anybody you want and
feel free to pass this email on to whoever you want.