[ubuntu-florida] Introduction

ElementC wer4geeks at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:43:36 GMT 2009

Welcome to the team.
ATI cards were *supposed* to be becoming more and more stable after amd took
over for ATI, but I have yet to see a improvement in their drivers.

I've always had better luck with nvidia cards and that's about all I buy
nowadays. Good luck with your ati card though.

The wiki or the forums are a good place to start your research.

This document is released under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. (
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/)