[ubuntu-florida] FreeGeek

Christopher Rohde christopher.rohde at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:31:03 BST 2007

Could always try to get in touch with FreeGeek.org (or talk to coachdanny,
he may have) and try to do help by learning how to set up our own section
(or if theres on in Florida we don't know of yet)... I joined freecycle
today, if you don't know what it is its a yahoo mailng list centralized by
city, where you can advertise things you want to give away, or ask for
things you need. I sent an email out this morning and got 3 responses for
computers and parts already.

On 5/3/07, Martin Wilson <martinmwilson at gmail.com> wrote:

> About the Free Geek chapter.  I would love to help but feel kind of
> helpless.  I don't have any useful parts at the moment and can't offer
> anything for hosting space.  I have run a wordpress website (and
> currently run a drupal website) but I know that if I say I can help with
> that I wouldn't actually do much work and wouldn't be useful at all.
> What can people like me do to help with this aspect?

Christopher Rohde
http://taxnation.net
http://veritastic.net
     w:   863-686-8900