Trade Show Package

Christopher Rohde christopher.rohde at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:42:14 GMT 2007

Mike:
A good place to start for that is http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Marketing , they
have links to other resources.

So you dont have to go looking too hard, here are the ones I found ;) :
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAtConferences (probably the best one I saw)

   -

   We will supply Conference Packs to
LoCoTeams<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams>that are manning an Ubuntu
booth. A conference pack contains 4 t-shirts, 200
   Ubuntu leaflets and 200 Ubuntu stickers. Conference Pack approval is at
   Canonical's discretion, and any left over materials should be shared with
   Loco Team members for other events. To request a pack, please email the
   following information to [image: [MAILTO]]
info at shipit.ubuntu.com<info at shipit.ubuntu.com>at least
   *4 weeks prior* to the event:
   -

      Your name and Lo**Co team
      -

      Complete shipping address, including phone number.
      -

      The conference name, location, date and URL.
      -

      Information on the booth you will be manning
      -

      You should also add yourself to
ConferenceAppearances<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ConferenceAppearances>

Use that last link for the best conference stuff, but the DIY marketing page
has a ton of useful stuff for you, like logos and whatnot to make our own
distributables.
Hope that helps!

On 3/20/07, Mike Feravolo <eztips at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I would like to know (Chris)  how to obtain a "Trade Show Kit", which is
> what I believe that it is called. It consists of 200
> "leaflets" (American Translation Required), some T-shirts, CD's,
> Stickers and I guess some more cool Ubuntu Swag.
>
> On June 1 the East Orlando Chamber of Commerce (EOCC.org), which I am
> also an Ambassador is having a "Business Expo". I would be happy to
> arrange for the table for an Ubuntu Demonstration and  also install
> Ubuntu on any notebook computer at the show.  These trade show packages
> are available to through the LoCo Teams and I will keep any of the left
> over items, so that any one else that use them can have them.
>
> This will be a great opportunity to spread the word about Ubuntu to the
> East Orlando business community and the University of Central Florida. I
> give Chris a call on the phone later this week when I get the rest of
> the details from our chamber staff.
>
> Mike Feravolo
> Orlando: 321-278-8642

Christopher Rohde