Trade Show Package

Mike Feravolo eztips at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 20 19:01:26 GMT 2007

Hello:

I would like to know (Chris)  how to obtain a "Trade Show Kit", which is
what I believe that it is called. It consists of 200
"leaflets" (American Translation Required), some T-shirts, CD's,
Stickers and I guess some more cool Ubuntu Swag.

On June 1 the East Orlando Chamber of Commerce (EOCC.org), which I am
also an Ambassador is having a "Business Expo". I would be happy to
arrange for the table for an Ubuntu Demonstration and  also install
Ubuntu on any notebook computer at the show.  These trade show packages
are available to through the LoCo Teams and I will keep any of the left
over items, so that any one else that use them can have them.

This will be a great opportunity to spread the word about Ubuntu to the
East Orlando business community and the University of Central Florida. I
give Chris a call on the phone later this week when I get the rest of
the details from our chamber staff.

Mike Feravolo
Orlando: 321-278-8642