[ubuntu-florida] Place to Meet in Orlando / Software Freedom Day

Mike Feravolo eztips at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 14:02:29 BST 2007

Hello All:

I am in the process of making an awesome deal for some inexpensive
office space in downtown Orlando for my business. If anyone is
interested in setting up a meeting in Orlando, I would be happy to let
them use this space for it, for example on Software Freedom Day on
September 15, 2007.

I have also made a proposal that the people who run this building to
install Linux on at least one of their systems. I will also be running
routine seminars and workshop for the Orlando business community that is
interested in learning about the Linux Operating System and other Open
Source Software Applications.

The building is located on East Amelia Street off of Magnolia Ave. It's
an older home that has been converted to office space on a old downtown
brick paved street, just a few blocks from the East West Expressway, I-4
and 17-92.

Mike Feravolo