[ubuntu-florida] New Users Team

Martin Wilson martinmwilson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:01:20 BST 2007

Hello everyone,
I had a thought about the new users team, I believe Ohio has a similar setup
to the one I'm thinking of.  Is there any possible way to have a "schedule"
page for new users to schedule a help session?  This page would ask for
name, e-mail address and AIM/MSN/Google or Yahoo name and then send it out
to members of the new users team.  Members could then decide when they are
available to personally help the user and E-Mail him or her back with a
time.  Just a thought, I have no idea if we have a way of setting this up at
the time.  If we don't, and we get approved, I can definitely set something
like this up on a Drupal site if the community is interested in a form like
this.