[DC LoCo] Release Party and Install Fest

rikgoldman at gmail.com rikgoldman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:09:16 UTC 2012

I'm looking forward to putting in a facilities request tomorrow to host a
Precise release party/install fest/showcase. My plan is to propose the Sat
after release, but I don't have a calendar in front of me. I'd love to
invite the LoCo and greater community for the event, which, everything
going well, will be at Chelsea School in Silver Spring, MD.

It's a sincere hope that this can somehow serve the DC LoCo. (I haven't
heard back from Maryland regarding any plans). Is anyone interested in me
following through on this plan? I have excited students who are looking
forward to the release and hopefully meeting other users.