[DC LoCo] When did Fruit Loops become Open Source cereal?

jerry w jerrywone at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:47:53 UTC 2011

my guess would be the geeky anime guys/ gals
needed an object, found something in a library easy,
had some fun, made the deadline late,
but not in time for more changes,
and the purchasing marketing people
either didn't notice, or thought it funny
to throw away our mascot and
thumb their noses at M$ Gates
potential billions in brainwashing
funds/ income...

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 12:16 AM, sat jiwan ikle-khalsa
<satjiwan_khalsa at hotmail.com> wrote:
> well, now we know who the FOSS geek is in this group.  :-)
>
> ~ ~ ~ ~ please use my permanent email address: satjiwan at alumni.brandeis.edu
> ~ ~ ~ ~
>
> Some of my recent projects:   SEE: http://www.Truthful-Living.com
> (Low-flow) Blogging at: http://truthful-living.blogspot.com/ (as of 6/09)
> Green Building Consulting Services - Green Homes Tour  - (and free monthly
> column, green home building resource and energy guide)
> Annotated green house renovation photos - www.SaveOurSky.com - corn stove
> cooperatives - Takoma Park Green Building Group - Takoma Park Solar Coop;
> get info or sign up for updates: http://TakomaParkSolarCoop.us/
>

>> Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 12:01:01 -0400
>> From: rsimmons0 at gmail.com
>> To: ubuntu-us-dc at lists.ubuntu.com
>> Subject: Re: [DC LoCo] When did Fruit Loops become Open Source cereal?
>>
>> Also, when I read the subject of the first message, for a second I
>> almost jumped up and started running around the house cheering because
>> I thought that fruity loops had been open sourced.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FL_Studio
>>
>> --

Jerry W