[DC LoCo] When did Fruit Loops become Open Source cereal?

sat jiwan ikle-khalsa satjiwan_khalsa at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 04:16:54 UTC 2011

well, now we know who the FOSS geek is in this group.  :-)

~ ~ ~ ~ please use my permanent email address: satjiwan at alumni.brandeis.edu ~ ~ ~ ~

Some of my recent projects:
SEE: http://www.Truthful-Living.com
(Low-flow) Blogging at: http://truthful-living.blogspot.com/ (as of 6/09)
 Green Building Consulting Services - Green Homes Tour  - (and free monthly column, green home building resource and energy guide)
 Annotated green house renovation photos - www.SaveOurSky.com - corn stove cooperatives - Takoma Park Green Building Group - Takoma Park Solar Coop; get info or sign up for updates: http://TakomaParkSolarCoop.us/