[DC LoCo] Ultimate Linux Beginners Q & A

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:47:36 GMT 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope to give it a more solid reading later. I looked at it very quickly.
> As a trade, I offer three of my older writings.  The second and third were
> meant to be rather superficial, and not necessarily 100% accurate.
> A random assortment of tips that I write for myself but figure they might
> benefit others:
> http://research.gallaudet.edu/Tutorials/linux_tips.php
> Some thoughts about operating systems
> http://research.gallaudet.edu/Tutorials/os.php
>
> Understanding parts of your computer
> http://research.gallaudet.edu/Tutorials/understanding.php

EBCDIC

My GOD!  I haven't heard that name is like forever!  Now I feel really old.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts