[DC LoCo] So, anyone got computers to spare?

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:13:16 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Debose, Brian (Council) <bdebose at dccouncil.us>
Date: Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 13:56
Subject: RE: Computers, maybe. Software, definitely.
To: Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com>

Thank you Mr. Cole,

We have been in contact with Mr. Dodge, and appreciate your passing on
his name regardless. That said we are not at all opposed to Linux
systems, we are simply trying to line up some reliable contacts who
can make this happen for us within the next two weeks. I understand
you are volunteering. If you want to or are willing please pass us on
to your colleague (that is  if you need to) otherwise I will be in
touch mid next week when we are ready to move.

Thank you,

Brian A. DeBose
Communications Director
Council of the District of Columbia
Office of Councilmember Jim Graham
Ward One
1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Suite 105
Washington, D.C. 20004
202-724-8181 Office
202-285-3008 cell/SMS
202-724-8109 Fax