[DC LoCo] Developers for a project.

Brady Merriweather brady.merriweather at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 15:54:28 BST 2008

Hey there,
I just a few hours ago, I  was asked by a friend of mine named
millennium12 if I knew any Linux developers. I posted awhile back a
video about the Sun Blackbox project, which influenced them to buy 3
clusters running on Redhat enterprise. It was nice to know I helped in
that. Now he's stating they are in the works to create a similar
rapidshare network for artists, using hosted cms service and from what
i gather need both web & database developers to work on it. I don't
know  if anyone here  might be interested in this, but for 2 weeks
trying to find my own friends on this who be interested in this. I
don't know anyone on a professional level who could take such a
project through. They have a budget of 150 euro's. Millennium can be
contacted from his youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/millenium12

He works for a Macintosh magazine, offering articles in reference to
the mac platform in France. I've known him for a few years now. I know
he is legitimate, and obviously more entailed answers need to be
addressed surely on the hole picture. At this moment, this is an idea
on paper. I know they have with in a week a proposal to investors if
they have the man power to on the development side.

I myself am more on the tier 1 & 2 side of things. Only able to
troubleshoot the server hardware, possibly investigate software
problems on a database side, but that is as far s my experience goes.

Let me know.

Brady