[DC LoCo] Note from Mr. Stephford

flint at flint.com flint at flint.com
Thu Feb 14 13:15:08 GMT 2008

Dear Greg,

I understand what you mean.  At humctc.org, we get this to an extent.  The
trick is to have the alternatives available and the staff to show them
the open source path, and the wisdom to teach them why they need to hang
on to their choices.

This is not easy in a world where individualism and privacy are in
remission.  Conformity and disclosure are the government line.

...er hang on, I need to reboot into Vista...

I will be right back.

Regards,

Flint

Ubuntu-us-dc at lists.ubuntu.com

/************************************
Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgement in response to this note.

Paul Flint
Barre Open Systems Institute
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT