[DC LoCo] [Fwd: Re: DC computer refurbishing and open sourcesoftware...]

Greg Reagle greagle at citidc.com
Thu Feb 14 13:08:00 GMT 2008

I believe him that a lot of the kids are not interested in Macs or other non-Microsoft computers.  I am astounded by the resistance I encounter about Ubuntu just because it's "different".  Furthermore, to make a gross generalization, teenagers tend to be more conformist than other age groups.

--
greg reagle | computer technician, system administrator | community it innovators – CITI | 202-234-1600 ext. 353