[DC LoCo] Fw: Seeking IT Assistance

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 10 22:16:42 GMT 2008

Hi Matthew,

I left Windows behind long ago and was never one to administer domains,
etc.  So, I leave you in others hands as far as that goes.  But if you've
got any interest in giving Linux a shot now or in the near future, but have
concerns, it may interest you to know that Radio Free Asia (RFA), which one
hopes knows a thing or two about broadcasting, is largely a Linux shop, and
hosts the monthly meetings of the DC Linux Users Group (DCLUG)...

      [This message is digitally signed with the GNU Privacy
      Guard (GPG). See http://www.gnupg.org/ for more info.]

 Kevin Cole | Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team | GPG Key ID: 0xE6F332C7

          ". ! 1 |" -- Rene Magritte's computer