[DC LoCo] Help with transport

Sanjay Jain oss.cleveland at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 21:05:38 BST 2008

Hi all,

A downtown DC law firm has some equipment they are disposing of, I went there to see what's good for reuse, there are 3 or 4 PIIIs (the rest of the PCs look too old to use) and whole bunch of monitors, keyboards etc...

If some one has transport, I'd like to ask for help, to move some stuff to Chevy Chase where we have use of a basement for workspace.

If you want some of the stuff please, PLEASE ask :)

~sanjay

http://mail.yahoo.com