[DC LoCo] Help with transport

WBIX media training wbixclass at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 22:20:16 BST 2008

We can provide transportation tomorrow Friday

call me 202-538-1331
Ryme

Sanjay Jain <oss.cleveland at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi all,

A downtown DC law firm has some equipment they are disposing of, I went there to see what's good for reuse, there are 3 or 4 PIIIs (the rest of the PCs look too old to use) and whole bunch of monitors, keyboards etc...

If some one has transport, I'd like to ask for help, to move some stuff to Chevy Chase where we have use of a basement for workspace.

If you want some of the stuff please, PLEASE ask :)

~sanjay

Ryme Katkhouda
msg 202-452-5936  wbixclass at yahoo.com or voiceswithvision at gmail.com

founding director of the Peoples MEDIA Center, Washington DC, Make $$s by supporting us! Join http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/96184

co-founder of the dcradiocoop.org and wbix.org
Executive Producer of "Voices With Vision", Th 11am on WPFW.org 89.3FM in DC
Senior Producer, news editor and trainer at Pacifica Radio Network
Radio Training director at WPFW 89.3FM for 2 1/2 years
National Correspondent with Free Speech Radio News FSRN.org
****
http://mail.yahoo.com