Computer show Linux Table Staffing - Ubuntu CT Loco

Bruce Lerner bruce.lerner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 04:45:48 BST 2007

Apologies for any duplication, but I'm not sure of the best way to reach the
members yet.

If you have followed the forum for the last few months there has bee a
couple of attempts to staff a Linux table at the Cogan Fair computer shows.
There is a large 'back-to-school' show on Saturday at the CT Expo Center.
There has been an offer from Cogan to provide a table. We are trying to
round up a few people to spend a 2 to 4 hour shifts. It would be nice to
have at least a pair at all times, so we'd need between 4 and 8 volunteers.
We haven't been able to rally for a show yet. Maybe this is the one....

Please contact me or the list,

Bruce Lerner
bruce.lerner at gmail.com
brucelerner.com