[CoLoCo] Setup & Configure Sendmail

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed May 26 23:27:02 BST 2010

I'm trying to setup the box with basic sendmail, but I'd settle for postfix
with it setup as an "Internet Site".

This box is hosted on Rackspace Cloud (nifty service actually) and basically
acts as a lone dedicated box for all intensive purposes.  I haven't read
anything about them blocking port 25, nor have I seen anything within their
documentation to suggest that a port besides 25 is necessary.  I'm simply
trying to get php scripts that run on that server to be able to send emails
out.