[CoLoCo] Best backup solution

Sat Mar 8 23:42:36 GMT 2008

Three more things, if you please ...

The etc/fstab from the same filesystem
The output of 'df -hT' when you have both md0 and md1 mounted
The output of 'ls -lR /dev/disk/by-uuid/'

I think that'll do it.  Sorry, should have asked for these things to begin with.

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 15:44:28 -0700, Jim Hutchinson wrote
> > On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 2:01 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu>
> > wrote:
> >

> > > Also, you never did send in those two files, so I'm still unsure your
> > > RAID system is
> > > unrecoverable.
> > >

> Ah, found it. menu.lst and device map attached. However, I don't think it's
> a grub issue so not sure if that will help.
>
> -jim

David L. Willson
Trainer/Engineer/Consultant
MCT, MCSE, Linux+