[CoLoCo] Computer Security and Online Privacy Workshop

Jason Barnett xasmodeanx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 20:12:37 BST 2008

Ringo, I have a DLP projector I can loan you for the presentation. I'm in
Denver so that's probably most convenient for both of us.  Also in your
original message you mention somewhere that it starts at 12:00 PM then later
you say it starts at 1:00 PM.  Which is correct?

I'm very interested in your presentation and would like to attend on
Saturday.  Do I still need to RSVP or does this mailing list work?