[CoLoCo] Computer Security and Online Privacy Workshop

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Fri Jun 27 20:02:50 BST 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Ringo Kamens <2600denver at gmail.com> wrote:

> If anybody has access to a digital projector, I would appreciate being
> able to use it so that I can put everything I'm doing on the
> whiteboard. If need be, I can pick it up from you.

Ringo,

I probably won't be able to attend - although it sounds interesting.
However, I could probably loan you a projector from work. I'm in FC so maybe
someone closer could pick it up if you can't or don't find something else. I
don't need it back anytime soon but as soon as is convenient would be good
as it's not mine.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----