[CoLoCo] Jeff LePage - Migrating from AD to Samba (David L. Willson)

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Mon Jun 23 22:36:56 BST 2008

Look at LDAP and GOsa (both in the Repositories) as an alternative.  If
you are not going to transition, but instead rebuild, its a decent
alternative.  It even allows you the ABILITY to delegate user
administration to non-technical types and managers.

HTH

-
Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer
Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
A Division of Japan Communications Inc.