[CoLoCo] Widget Layer Plugin

Chomafin chomafin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:05:38 BST 2008

Compiz does not have any widgets I believe.. .
So you've first got to install your widget system, and it will take
advantage of the widget layer in Compiz to hide them till you activate the
layer (from the corners like you mention).
Tombuntu has a write up on how to get the GoogleGadgets for Linux on your
compiz layer : Install Google Gadgets for Linux on
Ubuntu<http://tombuntu.com/index.php/2008/06/16/install-google-gadgets-for-linux-on-ubuntu/>