[CoLoCo] Dual-boot and wine options (again again)

Fri Jun 20 00:41:22 BST 2008

One more email:  You GO, Jeff.  You're my hero.  You haven't steered 'em wrong.  I'm a
SysAdmin, I run Linux everywhere, for everything, and I'll help as time allows.

Tomorrow's Panera sounds good, if you're OK with late, like 7PM.

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:23:49 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey LePage wrote