[CoLoCo] Preferred Hypervisor to run Windows

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:23:43 BST 2008

I'm not a WM expert, so unfortunately i cannot answer any of your questions.
However, I'd just like to ask for the sake of my curiosity...

Have you tried W.I.N.E. ?  You may be lucky, and find that WINE will run all
your windows apps that you need. On that same note, chances that wine will
run all your win apps is slim. But, it is possible.

-Andrew