[CoLoCo] Live cd on Lenovo T61 Thinkpad

Chomafin chomafin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:44:00 GMT 2008

Ahh, ok.
I misunderstood your earlier post.  It seems Wubi is perfect for those not
quite ready to take the plunge of partition management.  Thanks for the info
on the Alpha release.  I believe the alpha is ment to work with Vista as
well, unless that is they got 7.04's issues with vista cleared up. I don't
keep great tabs on wubi, I'm just a fan of its concept.