[CoLoCo] Ubuntu, The DNC, and Freedom

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:47:23 GMT 2008

While I appreciate all of this discussion on the email group, it would be
great to continue this in person at our next release party as well. I think
a lot of good ideas are going around here, and whether our team members
decide to participate through whatever means I would still encourage them to
do so, so long as they don't do anything irresponsible or immature to defame
either the Ubuntu or Canonical name.

-David