[CoLoCo] Can't Open URLs in Thunderbird

Nelson Ingersoll nelson.ingersoll at email.com
Sat Aug 23 15:37:21 BST 2008

Until recently I had the same problem.  I made sure, as you have, that
Hardy was associated as the default browser in System Settings.  It
didn't help.  Look  in Thunderbird's about:config.  In
Preferences/General/Config Editor find
"network.protocol-handler.app.http" and make sure it also points to the
correct version of FireFox.  Initially, for me, it was pointing to the
absolute path to the older FireFox2 image.  I changed it to "firefox"
and that appears to be wokring.

Good luck.

- Nelson