[CoLoCo] FOSS chart tool

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sat Apr 5 05:04:16 BST 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Richard Guenther <richskyline at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't mean to sound rude at all, but 3d bar graphs are somewhat frowned
> on and considered tacky in college science courses, even though you see them
> everywhere in popular media.  Here's a style guide:
>
> http://www.physics.csbsju.edu/stats/display.html

I never really gave that much thought. In this case it's my daughter and she
wanted them to "look cool". I've never used the 3d ones because they looked
crowded. Maybe I can convince her professional is more important than cool.

Thanks for the links. Good to know. However, I think I'm stuck with OO.o for
this.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----