[CoLoCo] Lotus Symphony

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Fri Sep 21 22:54:34 BST 2007

I was on the beta team for this at IBM when it was under a new name.

It's essentially jOffice (OpenOffice under Java) running on Eclipse
with some UI enhancements.

I had bad luck with it on Gutsy.  If you have to uninstall it ... it's
on /opt, some files in .local, and then a Lotus directory in your home
directory. There may have been a .Lotus directory too.  It was painful
to erase.

On 9/21/07, phillip tribble <phillip.tribble at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone try Lotus Symphony? I just tried it. I like the interface. The
> program is really sluggish. Typing has a little lag. OO.O ran better.

Office: +1-303-800-6609, Skype: happyhacking, IRC: Rinchen