[CoLoCo] open office for mac better than lin/win version?

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Sep 20 00:27:34 BST 2007

I just came across NeoOffice.

http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/en/index.php

It's open office for the mac. Problem is, it seems better than open
office. It integrates well into the mac os, lin version as icon and
gtk issues (not sure about in kde). It's fast. Things like tables work
better. There is support for Office 2007 (not 100% yet). I'm not a big
office user so I'm sure I'm missing stuff but it seems that some
volunteers have been able to do with open office code what paid devs
can't (or haven't yet). I guess that's just further proof of the power
of open source. Nice Job. *runs out to buy macbook*

Jim