[CoLoCo] Slashdot for our LUG

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:07:36 BST 2007

We would have to approve this with everyone. But we may just be able
to just use the current website, Just create some special categories
for this type of information. This would allow the website to grow
more as well as everyone has(Or Should) accounts on there.

This would have to be up for debate as to see if everyone would like
to do this. I can make it so the posts in the selected categories do
not appear on the home page. If that become anyones concern.