[CoLoCo] New Member in Longmont

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:10:41 BST 2007

Looks like I'm the first to welcome you. So, welcome.

I may as well introduce myself since you don't know me, and perhaps even
some people on this list might not exactly know who I am, so my little
intro may benefit all.

My name is Andrew Barney. I am a 17 year old student in Loveland. My
main interest include Computer Hardware, Operating Systems, BIOS's,
perhaps even computer architecture in general, a fair amount of anything
related to science and technology, robots, and my most recent is open
source and Linux.

My main hobbies include: participating in my schools robotics club,
various fiddling with computers, taking random things apart, and
reading... mostly science fiction and technical manual-type literature.

Pretty nerdy when it comes down to it.

By the way, I have been interested in learning to how to program for
some time. I've been meaning to ask someone if I should try to learn
python first, or c.

-Andrew