[CoLoCo] External Ubuntu HDD?

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 03:15:24 BST 2007

Ok. I have started my attempt.  But, I kinda stuck.

I still need to edit some configuration files, but I have no idea how
to use vim. Is there another editor I can use instead of vim?

...oh, and I installed it on my computer, so when I have time I will
need to reconfigure x.org I think.

What are the steps for doing that? (I will try and google for that, so
you don't have to answer about that unless you already know) Using
sudo reconfigure or whatever, and then how to check to see if VESA is
being used?