[CoLoCo] External Ubuntu HDD?

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 22:10:58 BST 2007

Ok, I can agree that two installs would be more feasible. But, at the
current time I won't really be using the eMAC's that often and I only have
room for one install, so I have decided to focus on just a PC install.

As far as the FAT32 thing, is that just so the Macintosh recognizes the
partition?

And thanks again for the info.

-Andrew