[CoLoCo] Join in on Bug Day this Friday

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Wed Jul 18 20:06:13 BST 2007

Howdy,

> Hey Joey - can launchpad help us track contributions to bud day by the
> colorado team?  E.g. calculate the number of bug-related actions,
> or increase in collective karma or whatever?

Sort of.  Karma is updated almost real-time in the system but the
karma history sometimes delayed in the user interface by a few
minutes.  Karma values for each action is not displayed (In fact I
don't know the exact values. I'd have to go dive into the code to
see.). I think there might be a nightly karma update job too which
recalculates your total karma.

The best way to do this is for each person to record their karma prior
to starting and then on the day following the bug day, get their new
karma. The difference will be the increase.  This assumes of course
that you only edit bugs while you are there and not specs or answers.

--
Office: +1-303-800-6609, Skype: happyhacking, IRC: Rinchen