[CoLoCo] News

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:59:08 BST 2007

Cafepress sells Hanes products. Hanes is owned by Sara Lee and has
been involved in numerous allegations of sweatshop conditions and
worker abuse.
http://knowmore.org/index.php/Sara_Lee
Also, they sell American Apparel which is the lesser of the evils at
this point but you might find KnowMore's report interesting:
http://knowmore.org/index.php/American_Apparel%2C_LLC
And KnowMore isn't my only source, just that they consolidate the
information and make it easy to find it.
Comrade Ringo Kamens