[CoLoCo] News

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Aug 16 19:15:57 BST 2007

Okay, I found a local shop to print these, but not sure what brand the
shirts are (Hanes is a big possibility). Anyway, the minimum order is 24
shirts. They are about $9 each (more for a nicer shirt) and a $60 setup fee.
That works out to $11.50 per shirt (for 24 shirts). If we went with better
shirts, I think we could still keep the cost down to $15 or so a shirt.

Now, we just need 24 people to commit to buy one and a cool logo. That price
was for up to 3 colors so noting too fancy. Send in your orders and your
designs. We can have a contest to pick the best design and that person could
get a free shirt. I made a very basic wiki page to get things started. Feel
free to jazz it up or add a link on the team page.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam/Tshirts

Jim