[Ubuntu Chicago] IRC meeting and 12.04 release party?

Jerry worthy snipped at post.com
Thu May 17 16:40:50 UTC 2012

Yeah, I can see the advantages as being a long time windows user myself ie. 95 to vista.. And using linux as a curious end user from Mandrake, Fedora5, Mint Ubuntu and tried a few more... I like it, its just what is the next level for an old timer like me? Really don't know the shell or anything like that, i did do a bit of V E R Y basic and dos in the day :)