[Ubuntu Chicago] IRC meeting and 12.04 release party?

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 18 20:09:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Micah Gersten <micahg at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> We haven't met for quite a while nor had an event.  Is there any
> interest in an IRC meeting to discuss a release party?

I'm probably at least partially to blame. I sort of just disappeared
when I went off to school in the fall. One thing to note if you are
thinking about doing a release party is that the CDs are currently set
to be shipped to me here at school. I figured that since we haven't
had any real meetings recently that I would distribute some CDs around
the computer science building (where we have many people interested).
I am currently planning on returning home on Saturday, March 12 (the
day before Mother's Day). If people don't mind not having the party
right around the release, I would love to join you (I can also bring
the CDs).

Nathan