[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: [Acm-announce] Flourish! Open Source Conference 2012 - A call for volunteers!

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Wed Oct 26 12:55:07 UTC 2011

Quasi on topic...   I'm not sure if there's a Ubuntu Chicago List that
is different from the Loco Team list, if there is let me know.

Forwarding a request for volunteers for Flourish if anyone is
interested in helping with the organizing the event.

Naturally even if there aren't any we'd welcome Ubuntu Chicago to have
a booth at the conference and advertise both the Loco
activities and the distributions and such.

--
Samir Faci