[Ubuntu Chicago] Up For Grabs

Robert Stolorz robert at feratechinc.com
Sun Oct 23 09:08:05 UTC 2011

Hey guys I have a bunch of stuff I'm trying to get rid of ASAP.

Please e-mail me with the best offer. I'm trying to get everything at
once so offers for everything will be taken over ones for individual
items. If you know somebody interested I will pay a 5% finders fee.

The Polycom Viewstation alone is worth about $5000. However, I'm not
asking a lot for this stuff. Just let me know what you want to pay for
it. Also, the thin client all work with Ubuntu. Just thought I would
throw that in there.

I have pictures of everything. Please e-mail me if interested or call
with questions.

  1 x (used) Polycom Viewstation FX (Manuals and Cables Included)
  1 x (used) Cisco 2514 Dual Ethernet/Serial Router
  1 x (new) WYSE V90L Thin Client
  2 x (new) WYSE S50 Thin Client
  4 x (new) Belkin PS/2 Omniview Sun Adapter
13 x (used) Cisco IP Phone 7940
  1 x (used) APC Smart-UPS SC 1000VA UPS - 600 Watt
  1 x (used) Cisco Catalyst 2924-XL Enterprise Edition Switch - 24 ports
- managed
  1 x (used) Dell Poweredge 1850 (1 x 73GB 10K speed)
  1 x (used) HP Proliant DL 360 G5 (2 x 146 GB)
  1 x (used) HP Compaq t5530 Thin Client

Robert
708-829-1953
robert at feratechinc.com